When it comes to hip, trendy, and exclusive dating apps, the crown for the King or Queen of the castle easily goes to The League. The dating app, launched in 2014, has quickly exploded in popularity and claimed its spot at the top of most people’s interest lists.
However, with exclusivity comes…well, exclusivity. Unlike some other dating apps, you can’t really just sign up, spend 30 seconds writing a dating site profile, and start swiping and searching through a catalog of singles in your area. So, how do you get into The League dating app? What’s that process look like? Are there ways to speed things up?
The Only Way to Get Into the League Dating App
The only way you can get into The League dating app is by being “drafted” in. In other words, you have to be voted in by the powers that be. Now, before you go storming off, there are certainly ways to expedite this process and increase your chances of getting into The League dating app that we’ll cover shortly.
Before we do that, though, let’s wrap up how this process works. When you sign up for The League, you’re granted access to start setting up your profile, adding photos, and linking and relevant socials you want to. You’re also placed into a waiting list queue. When it’s your turn to get to the end of the velvet rope, the people at The League will look through your profile information to see if they believe you’re the right type of single they’re looking for.
Is this a little judge-y? Yes. However, the result is an extremely high quality pool of career-minded singles who want to date people in the same stage of life.
How to Get Into The League Dating App – Step by Step
- Join the Waiting List
- Complete Your Profile Properly
- Upload Photos and Connect Socials
1. Join the Waiting List
Step one is to join the waiting list. Unless you want to pay jaumo extra to skip the line (we’ll cover this in our tips to expedite the process section further down the page), then you have to wait like everyone else. And the sooner you get on that waiting list, the sooner you’ll get to the front of the line. If you have any interest at all in maybe joining The League dating app, stop right now, click the link below, and get on that waiting list.
2plete Your Profile Properly
Once you’re on the list, fill out your profile. And, whatever you do, don’t treat this like a “check the box” task. Not everyone who waits in the line gets into The League. Spend some time and really craft a perfect online dating profile for the app.
3. Upload Photos and Connect Socials
Once you have your profile complete, add photos and connect your socials. Don’t worry; The League isn’t going to post to any of your accounts as per the most recent terms and conditions we’ve read (and we don’t expect that to change). But what this does is helps to show that you’re a real person and you’re actually who you say you are. Remember, The League dating app is all about quality and real people. This is the main reason that the answer on how to get into The League dating app is a bit more complex than just signing up.
After you’ve finished those three steps, it’s time to wait. While wait times will differ, the average waiting time to get accepted into The League dating app seems to be around 2-3 weeks based on reports we’ve heard.
Are there ways to speed up the process? Absolutely. Keep reading for those. Oh, and if you haven’t gotten onto the waiting list already, scroll back up and do it now!
How to Get Accepted Into The League Dating App Faster
At the end of the day, no one likes to have to wait. And, yes, the wait here means higher quality (which is awesome), but we’d still like to get that to happen as quickly as possible. Here are some tips to help you get accepted into The League dating app faster.
- You can pay. – The League dating app cost structure offers several different payment options. It doesn’t cost you anything to get on the list, and membership is less expensive if you wait in line like everyone else. However, if you want to jump the line and get right to the approval process, you can pay extra for a premium-level membership. You’ll see this option after joining the waiting list through the links provided on this page.
- You can get endorsed. – Know someone who is already an accepted member? They can endorse you to help speed up the process, as well as increase your chances of getting accepted.
- Seriously, fill out your profile. – The biggest speed bump you can run into is waiting through the line and then not getting accepted. If you haven’t filled out your profile or didn’t put much effort into it, you’re going to run the risk of not getting in (and delaying the process further). Additionally, while not necessary, consider connection some of your socials. This can really boost your chances of getting in and speed up the process.
Join the Waiting List Now
Seriously, every second you wait to get on the list is another second that you may be getting further and further down that waiting list line. Click below to get on the waiting list now and you can always decide if you actually want to join or not later down the line.
Специально для модного журнала о красоте, здоровье, отношениях и уюте в доме www.stilnos.com